Friday, June 1, 2012

Preschool: In the Office

This week at preschool, I am working in the office. Our director is out of town for the week, so I am assisting our Assistant Director in preparing meals; taking phone calls and calling parents; filing paperwork; and keeping the center in clean, working order. I miss working with my students, but I am happy to be expanding my skill set.

Here is a very relevant Kid Quote:

Three-year-old: "Why you not here?"
I'm in the office this week
Three-year-old: "Why?"
Because Ms. Kathy is on vacation.
Three-year-old: "Why?"
Because she wanted to go on a cruise with her family.
Three-year-old: "Why you in the office?"
Because Ms. Kathy is on vacation!
Three-year-old: "Why?"
Because she wanted to go on a cruise!
Three-year-old: "Why?"
For a vacation!
Three-year-old: ". . . Why you have eyes?"

No comments: